XML Prague 2011, March 26th & 27th
Web and XML
- XML as new lingua franca for the Web. Why did it never happen?
- HTML 5 and XHTML: breaking-up, coexistence or convergence?
- JSON and XML love-in: how to enable Web Apps and Web Widgets?
- XML Databases role in Web architecture.
- XML and the emerging Semantic Web.
- XML-based formats for electronic books.
- ...and more.
Registration is open. If you want to join us in Prague this Spring, register here!
For updates follow @xmlprague on Twitter. Share your thoughts with #xmlprague tag.
Last year video highlights
- Why is Markup Still Important after 30 years and Will it Still be Important in Another 30
by Sharon C. Adler
- Future of XML at W3C by Liam Quin
- The View from Prague closing keynote by C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
- Editing Technologies round table with George Bina, Alain Couthures, Laurens van den Oever, Mohamed Zergaoui (chair)
- Robin Berjonfreelance consultant
- Petr CimprichUbiqway
- Jim FullerWebcomposite
- Michael KaySaxonica
- Jirka Kosek (chair)University of Economics, Prague
- Uche OgbujiZepheira LLC
- Petr PajasGoogle
- Felix SasakiGerman Research Center for Artifical Intelligence
- John SnelsonMarkLogic
- Eric van der VlistDyomedea
- Priscilla WalmsleyDatypic
- Norman WalshMarklogic
- Mohamed ZergaouiInnovimax