|Name||Last Update||Last Commit 5a64848d9b8 – Mentioning XForms-CE in the README||history|
|boot||Loading commit data...|
|experimental||Loading commit data...|
|introspection||Loading commit data...|
|lib||Loading commit data...|
|licences||Loading commit data...|
|samples||Loading commit data...|
|sandbox||Loading commit data...|
|saxon||Loading commit data...|
|third-parties||Loading commit data...|
|README.md||Loading commit data...|
Set of utilities and libraries for Saxon-CE
Note: If you have a warning when cloning the repository you need to either install the intermediate certificate for my provider (http://wiki.gandi.net/en/ssl/intermediate) or (temporarily) switch SSL verification off:
$ GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=1 git clone https://gitlab.dyomedea.com/vdv/saxon-ce-utils.git Cloning into 'saxon-ce-utils'... ...
This is an enhanced and cleaner version of libraries initially developed for my presentation at XML Amsterdam 2013.
The namespace used by these utilities is
https://gitlab.dyomedea.com/vdv/saxon-ce-utils/, identified below by the prefix
These utilities are divided into a library and a set of features.
saxonUtilities context object
saxonUtilities. This object initially contains a function used to instanciate for map objects.
Features are invited to store their own objects under this global object rather than spread them elsewhere.
The context is created by the
scu:init named template and features are strongly invited to call this template during initialization (
scu:init can safely be called multiple times).
The library is composed of:
- lib/lib.xsl: the main library file, composed of functions related to:
- Convenience functions:
- Context related functions and template:
- Functions emulating XSLT 3.0 map functions:
- Functions to serialize and convert nodes (either tinytree or JS):
- Convenience functions:
- lib/xml-to-string.xsl: Evan Lenz' implementation of an XML serialization (imported by lib.xsl).
- lib/indent.xsl: this library indents DOM documents without serializing them.
These functions should be straightforward to use.
Available features are:
- boot/boot.xsl: implements the ability to run more than one transformation described on my blog.
- introspection/introspection.xsl: adds the ability to display the transformations used in a page.
- sandbox/sandbox.xsl: with this feature you can type an run a transformation on the current page.
For your convenience, copies of these libraries are included in the third-parties directory.
Samples are available in the samples directory.
They are published under the LGLP license version 3.0.
Saxon-CE and the libraries used my these libraries are available under different Open Source licenses.
All these licenses are available under the licenses directory.
- my presentation at XML Amsterdam 2013.
- The proof of concept of XForms on top of Saxon-CE is also available as a GitLab project.
- A screencast of this presentation and the explanation of many technical details are available on my blog.
- Saxon CE 1.1 user documentation
--Eric van der Vlist